- 1.Rebranding a Podcast – Jessica Rhodes (Interview Connections, Rock the Podcast)
- 2.Taking Matters into His Own Hands with Bradley Davis of Podchaser
- 3.How Helping People Became a Business with Matt Aponte
- 4.How Podcasting in the Classroom Helps Students Learn
- 5.Mental Illness and Podcasting with Joe from Potentium Podcast
- 6.[Interview] Distribution vs Discovery with Mark Ramsey
This week there’s some big news with Podcasting Spark, the show will be going weekly! Ever Monday at 8am ET you start your work week off with a new episode in your pocket!
This week I have Joe from the Potentium Podcast who talks about how his podcast helps with his mental illness in many ways. Joe was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in 2012 and when he was having a hard time with no work he decided to pick up a microphone and have his brother join him in a weekly podcast where he talks politics and anything else on his mind in a morning radio talk show format.
You can find his show and more about joe at his website potentiumpodcast.com
Podcasting Question of the Week
What Makes you want to podcast?
Leave a comment below or tweet to @PodcastingSpark and use #PodChat in the tweet!
Join the Email List!